Wicked Dolphin Rum believes in, and enjoys, giving back to our community and charitable organizations. However, due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we unfortunately aren’t able to fulfill every request. Here are a few guidelines to see if your event or request is something we may be able to participate in:
- Donation, event and sponsorship requests must be made at least 6 months prior to the fundraiser.
- We only donate to registered 501(c) 3 not for profit organizations. You will be required to submit a copy of your 501(c)3 certification and Tax ID number.
- Being conscious of our product, we refrain from participating in events that are either directly tied to schools, or by association, benefit children or young adults under the age of 21.
- If your request has been approved, we will contact you via email to coordinate the specifics of your request. If requesting a donated item, pick up will be available at the Distillery.
- We know there are worthy organizations all over the country, but we can only consider donation, event or sponsor requests from states we distribute Wicked Dolphin Rum to: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Maryland and Washington D.C.
If you would like to request a sponsorship or donation for a raffle or silent auction, please email all event information, including the non-profit benefitting from the contribution, and contact information, to: Info@wickeddolphin.com.